- NVIDIA Solaris
1.0-8762 for Solaris x64/x86 released
* Added support for new GPUs, such as QuadroFX 4500 X2, Quadro
FX 5500, Quadro FX 3500, and Quadro FX 1500.
* Improved Quadro FX 3450/4000 SDI support.
* Fixed a problem with Overlay support when in TwinView.
* Fixed problems starting X with SLI Frame Rendering on nForce4
SLI Intel Edition.
* Fixed multiple issues with combinations of Stereo, SLI,
FrameRendering and G-Sync.
* Fixed several issues with mode selection for CRTs and DFPs.
* Fixed a system crash starting X with TwinView on certain GPUs.
* Addressed an NV-CONTROL compatibility issue; please see the
Known Issues section of the README for details.
NVIDIA Accelerated Solaris Quadro Graphics Driver Set for Solaris x64/x86
is available for download via HTTP
If you encounter any problems with the 1.0-8762
NVIDIA Solaris graphics driver release, please start a new thread and include a detailed description of the problem, reproduction steps and generate/attach an nvidia-bug-report.log
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:47 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2014, nV News.