nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Feedback Forum (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Love the site Mike C. One suggestion/request (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=78505)

Zeta 10-19-06 07:20 AM

Love the site Mike C. One suggestion/request

I already have all the avitars off so I can view this site while at work. I have seen a steady increase of "the ladies" posted in threads. Then I hit nvnews to see ladies on the home page.

I love my job and I love nvnews but I will have to stop coming to the site from work, which is bad since this is mostly where I view it from, if this is not moderated.

I say go to town in the off topic forums but I can't justify going here as being a tech site when ladies are plastered all over.

Thanks for you consideration in this matter.

MUYA 10-19-06 07:22 AM

Re: Love the site Mike C. One suggestion/request

That image will roll down in a few days...so dun worry about that ;)

Capt. Picard 10-21-06 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeta
I already have all the avitars off so I can view this site while at work. I have seen a steady increase of "the ladies" posted in threads. Then I hit nvnews to see ladies on the home page.

I love my job and I love nvnews but I will have to stop coming to the site from work, which is bad since this is mostly where I view it from, if this is not moderated.

I say go to town in the off topic forums but I can't justify going here as being a tech site when ladies are plastered all over.

Thanks for you consideration in this matter.

Huh!!!

WTH are you talking about.

Are you refering to the babe thread in which case, don't open it.

If you objecting to girls like Nalugrl posting; WATCH IT : pointing finger at you: - SHE'S THE FIRST LADY OF THIS FORUM.

If you are refering to girls in suggestive pix being posted in normal threads, I can't recall seeing those (I might have missed those .... pity - please post links)

In all other cases, pardon me I don't understand.

Q 10-21-06 01:33 PM

I think he was refering to the two women on the front page a few days back. They were posing next to some hardware.

I couldn't have my girl thinking that I was looking at pron or something so I just bookmarked the forums directly for a few days.

SH64 10-21-06 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MUYA
That image will roll down in a few days...so dun worry about that ;)

Yeah its not like that happens everyday .. its a rare case.

as for the babe thread well .. that thread is made to collect the girl pictures in one place instead of being scattered around.

Zeta 10-22-06 12:50 AM

Not talking about the babe thread at all. In the first g80 pics thread(? I can go find it if you would like) there was a women posted in it as well. Also I was referring to the mentioned home page pic.

It's really not a huge deal. I dont want to make this into something that it is not.

I was just requesting that such things be kept of the the tech forums and removed, in the rare cases that it does happen (such as semen thread moved to the open forum). As I stated go to town in the open forums, I have no issue there whatsoever.

This was just a request to Mike. It is his site and he can run it anyway he sees fit. I was just giving my feedback to the site as this forums suggests that it is for.

Love the site, love the staff. Thanks for bringing me a site I enjoy for free.