nV News Forums

 
 

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Feedback Forum (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Grrr.... (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=79644)

DiscipleDOC 11-06-06 05:34 PM

Grrr....
 
I'm using FF2.0, and now I can't hit Alt-S to submit a new post...:thumbdwn:

Bearclaw 11-06-06 05:42 PM

Re: Grrr....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DiscipleDOC
I'm using FF2.0, and now I can't hit Alt-S to submit a new post...:thumbdwn:

Hahaha. Looks like your spamming days are over (Unless you don't use FF@ and switch to IE7. Bwahahaha

superklye 11-06-06 06:21 PM

Re: Grrr....
 
You know, I remember seeing another complaint similar to this, and I think they changed a bunch of those shortcuts to use ctrl in addition to the already exsisting shortcut. You may want to Google around and see if that is the case...

Bearclaw 11-06-06 06:40 PM

Re: Grrr....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by superklye
You know, I remember seeing another complaint similar to this, and I think they changed a bunch of those shortcuts to use ctrl in addition to the already exsisting shortcut. You may want to Google around and see if that is the case...

..or you could just go for IE7. Haha.

crainger 11-06-06 07:04 PM

Re: Grrr....
 
So save teh Googling
http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/show...9&postcount=12

Bearclaw 11-06-06 07:33 PM

Re: Grrr....
 
Thanks detective Crainger.

crainger 11-06-06 10:03 PM

Re: Grrr....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearclaw
Thanks detective Crainger.

Yes, it was extremely hard to dig up my own post :p

Bearclaw 11-06-06 10:07 PM

Re: Grrr....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by crainger
Yes, it was extremely hard to dig up my own post :p

Hahaha, well your always digging up old posts. I'm surprised MikeC hasn't made you some sort of detective mod yet...

crainger 11-06-06 10:25 PM

Re: Grrr....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearclaw
Hahaha, well your always digging up old posts. I'm surprised MikeC hasn't made you some sort of detective mod yet...

It wouldn't be any fun if I was supposed to do it :D

grey_1 11-07-06 07:01 AM

Re: Grrr....
 
.

Edit: nm

crainger 11-07-06 07:08 AM

Re: Grrr....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by grey_1
.

Edit: nm

QFT

CaptNKILL 11-07-06 07:31 AM

Re: Grrr....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by crainger
QFT

QFT FTW!!!:captnkill:

Holy crap... I'm almost to 15k already???? :o:o:o


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.