nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Feedback Forum (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   d1rx (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=7999)

Kruno 02-25-03 09:44 PM

d1rx(Volt) sucks and so does Solomon

Now that I have your attention. :D

Volt - Where do you get your news from man?
You post so many pieces per day it's getting to the point where I am wondering how do you find so much news?
Or have I been living under a rock again? ;)

Solomon: Are you the guy who formerly worked at Tom's hardware? I think I remember you from a site. Now you work for *********.

The Baron 02-25-03 10:17 PM

volty has email contacts, I think. and I think he also has no life, because JEEZ, NOBODY can post that much news ;)

volt 02-25-03 10:25 PM

Haha...KILER :)

[arnold voide]Who told you you could eat mah cookies?![/arnold voice]

No, I don't think you are living under a rock. I don't post as much as I did a week or two ago because I've been busy with other stuff *wink, wink* :D

I should get back on track soon
:p

Kruno 02-25-03 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by volt
Haha...KILER :)

[arnold voide]Who told you you could eat mah cookies?![/arnold voice]

No, I don't think you are living under a rock. I don't post as much as I did a week or two ago because I've been busy with other stuff *wink, wink* :D

I should get back on track soon
:p

Actually you been posting so much this week it's getting hard to keep track of who posted what. :)
Everytime something on the news page comes up I immediately think, "Volt has posted his 1000th post or so". :)

volt 02-25-03 10:34 PM

*blushes*

Don't exaggerate! :D
People like news, it's good to have a slew of funky info up for viewage hehe

Kruno 02-25-03 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by volt
*blushes*

Don't exaggerate! :D
People like news, it's good to have a slew of funky info up for viewage hehe

Yeh, the more news the better. :)
So get cracking. :p

The Baron 02-25-03 10:50 PM

Quote:

No, I don't think you are living under a rock. I don't post as much as I did a week or two ago because I've been busy with other stuff *wink, wink*
My God... he DOES have a 5800Ultra... ;)

Kruno 02-26-03 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by The Baron
My God... he DOES have a 5800Ultra... ;)
OR he has an nforce 2. :)

|JuiceZ| 02-26-03 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by -=Gib-McFragger=-
hehe The amount of news one posts is inversely proportionate to the amount of a life they have. :p
heheheh tru dat! :p

Solomon 02-27-03 08:54 PM

Why is my name spewed across the top ? I haven't said anything but my two cents about this forum going.

Nope, never worked for Toms Hardware or such. I started and will end with *********.com :)

Regards,
D. Solomon Jr.
*********.com

volt 02-27-03 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Solomon
Why is my name spewed across the top ? I haven't said anything but my two cents about this forum going.

Nope, never worked for Toms Hardware or such. I started and will end with *********.com :)

Regards,
D. Solomon Jr.
*********.com

You have to forget KILER :)
He has been a bad boi lately :afro2:

Kruno 02-28-03 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Solomon

Regards,
D. Solomon Jr.
*********.com

My apologies. :)
My methods of attracting attention and making people laugh are strange but I mean no offense. :)
Some guy in the OT French war thread thinks I am taking the thread seriously while in fact I am mis-quoting him as a joke and being sarcastic throughout the entire thread. Of course he doesn't seem to notice it. :)

I thought there was someone called Solomon at Tom's that's whay I thought it was you. :)