nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   MMORPGs (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   LotRO (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=82328)

UDawg 12-13-06 01:14 PM

LotRO

:D guess what I'm doing this evening?

glObalist 12-13-06 02:13 PM

Re: LotRO

Heard it sucks hard.

UDawg 12-13-06 03:12 PM

Probably but it should provide entertainment and I don't have to pay for it.

Riplayne 12-13-06 03:13 PM

Jerking off?

xdaishanx 12-16-06 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glObalist
Heard it sucks hard.

Getting more enjoyment trying it than the months of VG beta sucking hard

Never been so disappointed in a game that was looking forward to in my life

When they lift the NDA look out

Duhast 12-17-06 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xdaishanx
Getting more enjoyment trying it than the months of VG beta sucking hard

Never been so disappointed in a game that was looking forward to in my life

When they lift the NDA look out

I here ya man. :(

UDawg 12-18-06 02:28 PM

So Vanguard sucks that bad?

xdaishanx 12-18-06 05:29 PM

Let's just say "theoretically" I was hoping for an EQish game - I enjoy WoW a good deal mind you and will continue to play it but wanted to have both style games

I wanted another more either "sandbox" style (a'la SWG at launch) or EQ pre luclin style game to go along with WoW

Instead I "hear" it's much more of a mish-mash of trying to please everyone - bland,middle of road not really one way or the other -

Just nothing really to draw me in gameplay wise nor world immersion wise

Lazaredz 12-18-06 06:42 PM

Oh man, I was SO hoping to get into LoTRO beta.

/snap

Duhast 12-19-06 09:55 AM

I was in the Vanguard beta. I am not anymore. When I was in the beta it was a poor game. I know its beta but you can tell alot about a game at that point. Its not going to be popular like WoW. I never thought it would be. This game is missing alot of fun factors. When I played it I felt it was a job 100% of the time. Nothing in the game inspires me at all. Player housing sounds interesting though. With that said I just went back to WoW after taking 4 months off after playing for over a year. As of now I am playing around before the release of the expansion pack. I am having alot of fun.

UDawg 12-19-06 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duhast
I was in the Vanguard beta. I am not anymore. When I was in the beta it was a poor game. I know its beta but you can tell alot about a game at that point. Its not going to be popular like WoW. I never thought it would be. This game is missing alot of fun factors. When I played it I felt it was a job 100% of the time. Nothing in the game inspires me at all. Player housing sounds interesting though. With that said I just went back to WoW after taking 4 months off after playing for over a year. As of now I am playing around before the release of the expansion pack. I am having alot of fun.

Yeah, I am not playing a certain BETA that is the title of this thread... It was boring and empty.

lIqUID 12-19-06 03:24 PM

I got in the beta as well, and the game is crap in my opinion. I think Ive played it maybe one day and havent touched it since.

Now WoW:BC beta is where its at!:)