nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   MMORPGs (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   NVNews Guild Wars guild? (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=83136)

Roadhog 12-27-06 12:25 PM

NVNews Guild Wars guild?

Do you guys want to start one? I think it would be interesting :D

MikeC 01-04-07 07:27 PM

Re: NVNews Guild Wars guild?

It's not an nV News guild, but I've been playing GW with a co-worker for over a year. We hook up most Friday evening's around 8pm EST and have been playing Nightfall lately.

We only have three active members in our guild, which is named Beast Dragoon (BDRG). The leader's name is Pyrannicus Maximum while I play as Jarred Nomak.

Fellow GW players are certainly welcome to adventure with us.

UDawg 01-04-07 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeC
It's not an nV News guild, but I've been playing GW with a co-worker for over a year. We hook up most Friday evening's around 8pm EST and have been playing Nightfall lately.

We only have three active members in our guild, which is named Beast Dragoon (BDRG). The leader's name is Pyrannicus Maximum while I play as Jarred Nomak.

DEWD! I've been playing Factions. I'll be on this Friday. Can't memeber my toons name but she has big breasts. :D I really like the game but it is a diversion game from WoW and BF2142.

Roadhog 01-04-07 11:55 PM

Quote:

PM me up when you are going on and ill get on also.

zoomy942 01-05-07 01:35 PM

im in as well.

Pyrannicus 01-05-07 03:02 PM

I do have Factions in case you want to team up there as well. Please put the following on your friends list:

Pyrannicus Maximus
Jarred Nomak
Ismene Altura

We do questing and farming, so far. We have a guild hall with some services. If you find us online, please feel free to ask us any questions you may have about the Guild.

Roadhog 01-07-07 12:34 AM

Eheheh, that was pretty fun. Played with MikeC and one of his friends for a bit, but my game kept crashing. :(

nekrosoft13 02-12-07 10:38 AM

Quote:

can i join?

I only have GW, none of the expansions, i rarely play GW anymore, but still would be nice to have a cape

qube 03-05-07 08:43 AM

il put you in my friends list
my GW nick is Morbius skullkeeper
end my guild is The Ravengers

hirantha 03-05-07 02:27 PM

Hog you are not even on anymore, and expect to run a Guild like that? no Nv guild.

I like my current guild :D

supra 03-05-07 08:59 PM

i already own a big guild but ill be in for an alliance if its a luxon guild ;)