nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Console World (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Burger King profits up 40 percent (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=85359)

toxikneedle 01-30-07 09:42 PM

Burger King profits up 40 percent

And incase you're wondering why it's in the console forums, the 3 burger king xbox/360 games helped BK get a 40 percent spike in the quarterly report. It's pretty crazy and at the same time, I can imagine what we'll be seeing from now on.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6164969.html

Starscream 01-30-07 10:28 PM

Re: Burger King profits up 40 percent

Awesome.

Soon there will be a whole video game menu. With value priced games for each day of the week and more costly premium games. lol

OWA 01-30-07 10:33 PM

But their motto is "have it your way" so they'd better provide Wii, PS3 and PC games as well...oh and games for the Mac/linux.

six_storm 01-30-07 11:52 PM

BK has some awesome food. A lot of my money has gone there! :D

AthlonXP1800 01-31-07 12:22 AM

OMG!!! Burger King has the worst foods, it taste horrible, that why I prefer McDonalds, they taste better. (lee63)

Absolution 01-31-07 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AthlonXP1800
OMG!!! Burger King has the worst foods, it taste horrible, that why I prefer McDonalds, they taste better. (lee63)

your kidding right?

-Aerows- 01-31-07 02:52 AM

That was a great move on BK's part.

I loved Burger King until I moved. The BK's in my vicinity are ptomaine poisoning waiting to happen. I used to love the chicken sandwich, and the croissanwich for breakfast.

The one by my house has made me fear BK. I think the only reason that it is still open is because it is right off of an Interstate exit. The local traffic knows better than to eat there.

Namrok 01-31-07 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Absolution
your kidding right?

Seriously, BK and McD are both horrible things to eat. You might as well chow down on sticks of butter. I mean I'm no health nut, but jeeze, of all the things you could possibly put in your body, I think only meth is more harmful than fast food.

ENU291 01-31-07 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Namrok
Seriously, BK and McD are both horrible things to eat. You might as well chow down on sticks of butter. I mean I'm no health nut, but jeeze, of all the things you could possibly put in your body, I think only meth is more harmful than fast food.

Most things including fast food are not that bad IN MODERATION! If all you do is chow down on fast food day and night then you might as well put a gun to your head and pull the trigger. If you live an active and healthy life then I see no problem with eatting a Big Mac or a Whopper once in a while. BTW I prefer BK over McDs! :D

OWA 01-31-07 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by six_storm
BK has some awesome food. A lot of my money has gone there! :D

Yeah, same here.

Namrok 01-31-07 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENU291
Most things including fast food are not that bad IN MODERATION! If all you do is chow down on fast food day and night then you might as well put a gun to your head and pull the trigger. If you live an active and healthy life then I see no problem with eatting a Big Mac or a Whopper once in a while. BTW I prefer BK over McDs! :D

Well yeah, I mean I eat there too when I have to. But to see anyone rant and rave about how good their food is, or bragging about how much money they've spent there...well...it worries me.

OWA 01-31-07 09:42 AM

I ate there so often at one point and always ordered the same thing that I didn't even have to order. I'd walk in and they'd start getting my food ready. Ah, those were the days...