nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Console World (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   ***Official PSN Downloads Thread*** (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=86901)

Marvel_us 02-22-07 04:33 PM

***Official PSN Downloads Thread***

Post any additions you find to PSN in this thread. Games, demos, vids, trailers etc. if it's new, post it up.

I'm going to ask that when ever you post an update to please use the following format:

Quote:

***PSN Update: 2/22/2007***
  • flOw - full game
  • Qbert - full game
  • Ridge Racer 7 - Demo

This will help posts with updates stand out so please use it or something similar to it.

EDIT: I believe I remember somebody saying that PSN charges tax for downloads. I guess it depends on your state because it didn't tack on any tax for me just now.

Bad_Boy 02-22-07 05:34 PM

Re: New PSN Downloads 2/22

Nice, grabbing flow. Had rr7 from my japanese account. And qbert I don't really care for.

We should have a thread for all PSN stuff, just to make it more organized imo.

Marvel_us 02-22-07 05:44 PM

Re: Official PSN Downloads Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bad_Boy
Nice, grabbing flow. Had rr7 from my japanese account. And qbert I don't really care for.

We should have a thread for all PSN stuff, just to make it more organized imo.

Good idea. I'll change the title. After a while I won't be able to edit my original post so maybe we should think of a template to show how the updates should be posted. That way they'll stand out and it will save time searching through posts.

Toss3 02-22-07 05:55 PM

Re: ***Official PSN Downloads Thread***

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marvel_us
Post any additions you find to PSN in this thread.
  1. flOw
  2. Qbert
  3. Ridge Racer 7 Demo

Downloading flOw now.

EDIT: I believe I remember somebody saying that PSN charges tax for downloads. I guess it depends on your state because it didn't tack on any tax for me just now.

flOw looks interesting, and if it's anything like the flash game it's very addictive also! :D

Marvel_us 02-22-07 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toss3
flOw looks interesting, and if it's anything like the flash game it's very addictive also! :D

I was just playing it and I must say it was better than I expected. The controls took some getting used to because I kept trying to move with the analog sticks.:o I didn't even realize when I started playing it correctly. My mother even enjoyed it.

OWA 02-22-07 06:38 PM

Nice...downloading Q-bert now with flOw soon to follow. Never heard of flOw but if your mom likes it, that's good enough for me. :p

Marvel_us 02-22-07 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OWA
Nice...downloading Q-bert now with flOw soon to follow. Never heard of flOw but if your mom likes it, that's good enough for me. :p

Lol, you might want to play the flash game or watch some vids first. There could be a chance you might not like it but then again it's only 8 bucks.

LurkerLito 02-22-07 07:30 PM

Yeah notice flow to day. I was planning on buying it but decided to wait since I wanted to keep playing VF5. Wasn't Tekken DR suppose to come out today also?

Marvel_us 02-22-07 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LurkerLito
Yeah notice flow to day. I was planning on buying it but decided to wait since I wanted to keep playing VF5. Wasn't Tekken DR suppose to come out today also?

Well I think you can actually beat flOw in like 2 hours. It's more of a pick up and play type of game where you don't need to save progress or anything like that.

Tekken is supposed to come out on the 26th.

OWA 02-22-07 08:26 PM

flOw is pretty fun...and different. Q-bert is just like I remember it so I'm enjoying that as well. Only thing that sucks is that I'm at the bottom of the leaderboard in Q-bert. :(

Marvel_us 02-23-07 10:38 AM

Didn't bother buying Q-bert. Maybe I will one day when I'm bored. Downloaded the RR7 demo but haven't tried that out yet.

flOw is amazing! I spent some more time playing it last night till about 3am.:o

Once you get a feel for the controls it really puts you in a trance. At first I had to sit up straight or lean forward to have the controller do what I wanted but later on I was laying back on the couch playing just fine.

Just a heads up if anyone has trouble with the controls, I stopped holding the controller like I normally would and just held the far edges with the tip of my fingers keeping my thumb on circle or index on either L2 or R2.

ENU291 02-23-07 10:41 AM

Making this sticky smells of favoritism. At least make a Wii Connect and Xbox Live Marketplace download sticky to balance things out.