nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Feedback Forum (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   An apology on behalf of ATI enthusiasts everywhere. (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=9156)

digitalwanderer 03-25-03 05:55 PM

An apology on behalf of ATI enthusiasts everywhere.

I just felt like apologizing to all the nVidia enthusiasts out there on behalf of all the ATI enthusiasts who aren't total arseholes.

I'm sorry about people like Fynx-Gloire crapping in your forums, and just wanted to say that he is NOT representative of us in any way, shape, or form. We think he's an idiot too.

Again, my apologies. :(

Rogozhin 03-25-03 06:31 PM

I second that proposition by dig and also appologize for his representation of ATI users. Sorry you guys had to put up with his inanities.

Rogo

Sazar 03-25-03 06:35 PM

it is one poster and his opinions.. I do not hold persons who are biased to nvidia as representative of all nvidia fans... hence I am assuming this to be the same for fans of ati....

this thread is... in that light... useless...

I am sure the people here can judge for themselves...

my $0.02

Kruno 03-25-03 09:08 PM

Why in the bleeding hell do you put yourself/others into groups of nVidia/Ati?

They are 2 companies after our f'king money. If someone wants to be an asshole, let the mods handle it.

LORD-eX-Bu 03-25-03 09:32 PM

ROFLMAO! damn K.I.L.E.R:eek:

eh, really tho, you shouldn't be proclaiming yourself a spokesman;)

vampireuk 03-26-03 02:50 AM

Good god that guy is an assclown:eek:

Kruno 03-26-03 02:59 AM

Well I don't like to be a part of either company. I mean sure I like my Radeon for what it does, not because of the bloody company it comes from. I would like the card just the same if nVidia/S3/3dfx/etc... released it.

digitalwanderer 03-26-03 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by K.I.L.E.R
Well I don't like to be a part of either company. I mean sure I like my Radeon for what it does, not because of the bloody company it comes from. I would like the card just the same if nVidia/S3/3dfx/etc... released it.
Gads I hate agreeing with you, but I do. I'm just sick of the over zealous freaks on either side of the fence!

I might have fun knocking nVidia lately, but I try and do it on actual points just 'cause I feel it's important that some people try and air an opposing view to the massive PR machine nVidia is trying to steam-roll their FX into the top-spot with.

You can knock me all you want for "caring too much about it dude, they're JUST VIDEOCARDS!", but it's my choice to decide how wrapped up in 'em I care to be. :p

I just don't like it when peeps think it's "cool" to try and start a boardwar, it just seems so kiddy-ish and R3D has actually really been improving in that area lately so I wanted to make a point of saying that a lot of us there don't like it. :)

madthumbs 03-27-03 05:19 PM

ATI rocks for the Radeon!
nVididia rocks for nForce 2!

They both suck because all they want is our flanging money! Well, maybe ATI more than nVidia. :rolleyes:

Sazar 03-27-03 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by madthumbs
ATI rocks for the Radeon!
nVididia rocks for nForce 2!

They both suck because all they want is our flanging money! Well, maybe ATI more than nVidia. :rolleyes:

this is not an nvidia v/s ati thread...

digitalwanderer 04-18-03 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sazar
this is not an nvidia v/s ati thread...
Yeah.

Besides, I picked up a Gainward GF4 ti4400 GS (302/700 :D ) for cheap and am mailing the 8500 off to a bud to play with.

Heh, I'm now a full-fledged nVidiot apologizing for the fanATIcs. Who'd of thunk it. :p