nV News Forums

 
 

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Feedback Forum (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   the babe thread (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=94652)

zoomy942 07-10-07 03:56 PM

the babe thread
 
did the babe thread name change or am i seeing things?

MikeC 07-10-07 04:07 PM

Re: the babe thread
 
Slippe changed it. :)

zoomy942 07-10-07 04:09 PM

Re: the babe thread
 
okay. i thought all the boobies were rotting my brain:)

SLippe 07-10-07 04:21 PM

Re: the babe thread
 
Sorry about that. :o The title in form of a question has bugged me for years! :p Didn't mean to confuse anyone.

crainger 07-10-07 05:04 PM

Re: the babe thread
 
I can't handle change. I better go make a I'm leaving the forum thread. Which will be in the form of a question.

methimpikehoses 07-10-07 06:10 PM

Re: the babe thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by crainger
I can't handle change. I better go make a I'm leaving the forum thread. Which will be in the form of a question.

Goodbye, and god bless. Please come back as st12, I sorta miss him.

crainger 07-10-07 08:36 PM

Re: the babe thread
 
Nah, it's flukester for me. :D

I've always wanted to be a ball of hatred for everything but Duke Nukem...

methimpikehoses 07-10-07 10:51 PM

Re: the babe thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by crainger
I've always wanted to be a ball of hatred for everything but Duke Nukem...

LOL so dumb. Duke will never come back. It's like Waiting for Godot.

...huh, I didn't realize old Fluke was banned.

crainger 07-11-07 12:05 AM

Re: the babe thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by methimpikehoses
LOL so dumb. Duke will never come back. It's like Waiting for Godot.

...huh, I didn't realize old Fluke was banned.

Yup banned trying to make XP look like Vista. :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.