nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Gaming Central (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   BioShock Full Version Feedback Thread (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=96971)

jAkUp 08-21-07 11:24 AM

BioShock Full Version Feedback Thread

Today is the day! My LE version is waiting for me at EB (nana2)

Mr. Hunt 08-21-07 11:40 AM

Re: Official BioShock Full Version Feedback Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by jAkUp
Today is the day! My LE version is waiting for me at EB (nana2)

Same here... going to get it at lunch... won't be able to play much though... work nights so I need sleep before going in tonight :(.

Luckily I have tomorrow night off and it will be Bioshock day.

nVidi0t 08-21-07 11:42 AM

I have my copy, but wont be able to play until the weekend. :thumbdwn:

MikeC 08-21-07 12:32 PM

Bioshock for $39 at CircuitCity

http://nvnews.pricegrabber.com/searc...earch=bioshock

CaptNKILL 08-21-07 12:34 PM

Don't think I'll get to play mine until tomorrow. It should be coming in a few hours, but I have to go to bed and then to work at 10:30. :(

Mr. Hunt 08-21-07 12:35 PM

Just got my LE... sweetness... the Big Daddy included is much bigger and heavier than I thought it would be.

methimpikehoses 08-21-07 12:52 PM

Does anyone know-- are copies being delivered to the stores today, or put on the shelves today? OR both...

jcrox 08-21-07 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by methimpikehoses
Does anyone know-- are copies being delivered to the stores today, or put on the shelves today? OR both...

Circuit City, Best Buy, EB, and Walmart all had it on their shelves today... at least here anyway.

Ninjaman09 08-21-07 01:22 PM

Installing now, can't wait! :D (btw this is a long ass install)

The LE Big Daddy is very nice btw, quite large and well-made.

methimpikehoses 08-21-07 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcrox
Circuit City, Best Buy, EB, and Walmart all had it on their shelves today... at least here anyway.

THanks... looks like I'll be taking an early lunch today.

Digital_Trans 08-21-07 01:29 PM

I ended up getting Bioshock off Steam for $49.99 I've already completed the pre-load download and I still can't play it for another 2 hours. Hell, I should of got this game at Circuit City for less @ $39.00 and started playing it hours ago. Steam is over charging customers and making them wait even longer to even play the damn game on release date. Now that defines retarded 100% Oh, well listen learned! I sure would like to know who's ever idea it was over at steam to time release this game even on release date. They have a stupid damn clock counting counting down the time...just look! I would love to shove my foot up their ass for such a stupid idea! Complete morons!

SlieTheSecond 08-21-07 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Digital_Trans
I ended up getting Bioshock off Steam for $49.99 I still can't play it for another 2 hours. Hell, I should of got this game at Circuit City for less @ $39.00 and started playing it hours ago.
Steam is over charging customers and making them wait even longer to even play the damn game on release date. Now that defines retarded 100% Oh, well listen learned!
I sure would like to know who's ever idea it was to time release this game at steam because I would love to shove my foot up their ass for such a stupid idea! Complete morons!

Yet your the one who got it on steam?