nV News Forums

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Networking And Security (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Should I be opening and clicking every link about penis enlargement and free laptops? (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=96979)

superklye 08-21-07 02:29 PM

Should I be opening and clicking every link about penis enlargement and free laptops?

Because I do. And now my puter is teh slow. :( Plus, none of the laptops came and my penis is the same size it's always been.

methimpikehoses 08-21-07 02:30 PM

Re: Should I be opening and clicking every link about penis enlargement and free lapt

The faster you click, the more the p3nis will gro and teh faster teh internetz speed.

jcrox 08-21-07 02:35 PM

Re: Should I be opening and clicking every link about penis enlargement and free lapt

larger penis adds never work, I on the other hand should have 267 free trips to any where in the world I want to go!!! I'm the luckiest person, I'm visitor 1,000,000 on so many websites now !!!! I just give them my SSN and a credit card number and I'm set! I can;t wait to get my 1st set of tickets :D

spaceigg 08-21-07 03:21 PM

Re: Should I be opening and clicking every link about penis enlargement and free laptops?

why would you want a bigger p3/\/15 for? if you can't even use your head? you might chop it off

Revs 12-30-09 10:42 AM

:rofl

lduguay 12-30-09 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidArgo (Post 2153901)
I hope this is a joke!

Make sure you know exactly what you're getting into because some of these penis products, cough cough, are right scams!!! Trust me :(

BE CAREFUL!

OMFG, that was a fast :ban:

Albo 01-12-10 11:27 PM

lol, I haven't clicked on that link he posted, but by the looks of it, it isn't good.

bob saget 01-15-10 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Albo (Post 2163670)
lol, I haven't clicked on that link he posted, but by the looks of it, it isn't good.

or very good, depending on how you roll :rofl

methimpikehoses 01-15-10 10:23 PM

Wow, this thread was/is awesome!

/pepis

LydianKnight 01-16-10 06:50 PM

Quote:

Should I be opening and clicking every link about penis enlargement and free laptops?
Of course... the more AD's you click the bigger your penis will be... 1000 AD's more and you're getting a laptop with a dual Fermi inside :P