nV News Forums

 
 

nV News Forums (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/index.php)
-   NVIDIA Legacy Graphics Cards (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Ge Force 6200 Half Life Soure games crash (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=98110)

Savatage420 09-09-07 05:16 PM

Ge Force 6200 Half Life Soure games crash
 
I just recently purchased a GeForce 6200 OC graphics card and installed it. It works fine when i play CS 1.6 and Day of Defeat( I get 80-100 fps constant). But when I try to play CSS or DODS the game freezes up right after i connect. Can anyone help my with this problem? or is it a bug in the game

CaptNKILL 09-10-07 10:15 AM

Re: Ge Force 6200 Half Life Soure games crash
 
Install the newest drivers from www.nvidia.com .

If that doesn't do it, you might want to check the steam forums for a solution.

Quick420 09-12-07 05:20 PM

Re: Ge Force 6200 Half Life Soure games crash
 
This will keep em occupado whilst you frag (nana2)

http://homeparents.about.com/od/reci...pigeonpoop.htm

bob saget 09-13-07 10:55 PM

Re: Ge Force 6200 Half Life Soure games crash
 
it might be too slow to support game.

I got a 6150 in my desktop, and i get about 20 fps.

XDanger 09-20-07 12:26 PM

Re: Ge Force 6200 Half Life Soure games crash
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Savatage420
I just recently purchased a GeForce 6200 OC graphics card and installed it. It works fine when i play CS 1.6 and Day of Defeat( I get 80-100 fps constant). But when I try to play CSS or DODS the game freezes up right after i connect. Can anyone help my with this problem? or is it a bug in the game

Does the screen res seem to change when it kicks you out, do you get to the options?
I had a res issue that reducing my deskyop helped???

try deleting local files n such , re-install the things, defrag the files stuff like that

CaptNKILL 09-24-07 09:40 PM

Re: Ge Force 6200 Half Life Soure games crash
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bob saget
it might be too slow to support game.

I got a 6150 in my desktop, and i get about 20 fps.

Half-Life: Source is the original Half-Life game with some Source effects (reflective water and ragdoll physics i think).

I played Half-Life 2 at 800x600 with low settings on a 32Mb Geforce 2 MX 200 PCI (basically one of the slowest cards made after the year 2000) and it was playable. Half-Life Source should work fine, especially on a card like the 6200 (which is probably a dozen times faster than the mx 200).

Its most likely a driver problem.

bob saget 09-25-07 02:53 PM

Re: Ge Force 6200 Half Life Soure games crash
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptNKILL
Half-Life: Source is the original Half-Life game with some Source effects (reflective water and ragdoll physics i think).

I played Half-Life 2 at 800x600 with low settings on a 32Mb Geforce 2 MX 200 PCI (basically one of the slowest cards made after the year 2000) and it was playable. Half-Life Source should work fine, especially on a card like the 6200 (which is probably a dozen times faster than the mx 200).
Its most likely a driver problem.

O wow. Really?
Maybe i should try to get some drivers.....

emlyn852 09-27-07 12:21 AM

Re: Ge Force 6200 Half Life Soure games crash
 
the drivers is really a problem, is it


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.