- NVIDIA Solaris
100.14.19 for Solaris x64/x86 released
- Added support for new GPUs:
- Quadro FX 290
- Quadro FX 370
- Quadro FX 570
- Quadro FX 1700
- Improved GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap out-of-memory handling.
- Fixed a performance regression on GeForce 8 GPUs.
- Added support for a 'NoScanout' mode to the X driver, useful for high performance computing environments and remote graphics; please see the UseDisplayDevice option description for details.
- Improved power management support with GeForce 8 and older GPUs.
- Improved compatibility with recent X.Org X servers.
- Improved G-Sync support with Quadro FX 4600 and Quadro FX 5600.
- Added XV brightness and contrast controls to the GeForce 8 video texture adapter implementation.
- Further improved interaction with ATi RS480/482 based mainboards.
- Fixed stability problems with some GeForce 8 GPUs.
- Fixed XvMC support on GeForce 7050 PV / NVIDIA nForce 630a GPUs with PureVideo support.
- Added support for bridgeless SLI with GeForce 8 GPUs.
- Fixed rotation support on some GeForce 8 GPUs.
- Fixed a problem causing X to render incorrectly after VT switches with composited desktops.
- Fixed a RENDER acceleration bug that was causing 2D rendering corruption in Eclipse with GeForce 8 GPUs.
- Improved VGA console restoration with DFPs and TVs.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in the generation of incorrect EDIDs on some notebooks.
- Fixed flickering corruption with SLIAA on GeForce 8 GPUs.
- Fixed a bug that occasionally caused crashes at kernel module unload time.
NVIDIA Accelerated Solaris Quadro Graphics Driver Set for Solaris x64/x86
is available for download via HTTP
Please see the README
for more information about this release.
This NVIDIA Solaris graphics driver release supports QuadroFX and newer NVIDIA Quadro GPUs
. Quadro4 and older Quadro GPUs are supported through the 96.43.xx
NVIDIA legacy graphics driver.
Please also note:
If you encounter any problems with the 100.14.19
NVIDIA Solaris graphics driver release, please start a new thread and include a detailed description of the problem, reproduction steps and generate/attach an nvidia-*-bug-report.log
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:30 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2014, nV News.