- NVIDIA Solaris
96.43.01 (legacy) for Solaris x64/x86 released
- Improved compatibility with recent versions of X.Org X servers.
- Fixed a TV-OUT corruption problem on some GeForce 4 GPUs.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in the generation of incorrect EDIDs on some notebooks.
- Improved power management support with some GeForce 4 based notebooks.
- Improved compatibility with recent Linux 2.6 kernels.
- Fixed an nvidia-installer bug that was causing the installer to treat some of its temporary files as conflicting.
NVIDIA Accelerated Solaris Quadro Graphics Driver Set for Solaris x64/x86
is available for download via HTTP
If you encounter any problems with the 96.43.01
NVIDIA Solaris graphics driver release, please start a new thread and include a detailed description of the problem, reproduction steps and generate/attach an nvidia-*-bug-report.log
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:05 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2014, nV News.