Ok heres the save game .. notice that it was taken with patch 1.05 (dunno if its going to be compatible with the new 1.06 patch) :
instrcutions on how to bench :
1) Preferable settings : 1280x1024,4xAA,16xAF, Ultra high IQ. (thats why a High-end GPU is recommended to make most accurate scores)
2) load the saved game from skirmish
3) when game is loaded DONT
move the mouse cursor to/or leave the scene !! just press "Q" (defualt key to seclect all battalions) & then right click on the ground so the whole selected army will come over to the scene.
4) Now watch your framerate with FRAPS after the right click & write down your most minimum framerate!
.. sorry its a little tricky , but you have to do it this way to get accurate results.
now if your most minimum framerate is in :
- [5-9fps] i.e. single digits then you are in avarage speed
- [10-15fps] then you are in good speed
- [16-20fps] = high speed
- [21+fps] .. you are a GOD , you shouldnt be here talking to us!!
& finally i'll stress again : the bench has nothing to do with your GPU if its a high-end .. its all about CPU computation power. you can try the benchmark @800x600 & up to 2048x1536 , you will get the same min framerate.