View Single Post
Old 04-11-03, 06:37 AM   #1
RobHague
I like cheese.

Default The GeforceFX owners thread..

I thought that i would be nice to have a thead where you could post any issues and problems/information/tweaks you have/have done with your new cards. Its better than starting a new thread all the time for little problems when we could have them all in once place for reference.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Could make this a 'sticky' maybe? Maybe not i dunno.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will start to ball rolling, since getting my card ive not really had any problems as such - more querys.

The FXFlow (FlowFX?) cooling unit does seem to have a few 'bugs' caused by the drivers so as thats the only thing ive had any niggles with (but they are niggles, im still quite fond of the FlowFX technology)...

1) DVD - When i first played a DVD the FlowFX (wtf is the official name? FXFlow or FlowFX?) kicked in. But since, i have put in DVD's and it hasnt anymore.... anyone experience this?

2) FlowFX just this moment kicked on, while i was in windows. What i was doing at the time was reading this forum and some pictures were loading - now it was NOT overheating as its the lowest temp ive ever seen it (43*c) so im not sure. It did shut off, eventually but it took its time. Im just wondering what could have set it off when i was doing absolutley nothing 3d wise. Interesting that it happened ^ up there with a DVD. Maybe playing the DVD was just a coincidence.

There used to be a signature here, but now there isnt.
RobHague is offline   Reply With Quote