View Single Post
Old 08-22-02, 07:21 AM   #1
MacGyver0013

Question Xtasy Everything 5564 (nVidia Personal Cinema) <---Please Help

I bought this product wanting to use just the TV tuner box for the TV capabilities with my current
video card instead of the packaged **** GeForce 2 MX 400. I currently have a GeForce 4 Ti 4600.
Both cards have a VGA port (VIVO - video in, video out). I hook the TV tuner box up to my Ti 4600
and the TV tuner device doesn't get recognized. I put in the **** MX 400 and it all works fine
(except for the remote, I think I am missing a program for that that I didn't install yet).
Obviously you can see my problem, BOTH of these cards are nVidia chipset based so what the **** ya
know?
Can anybody tell me how to get this Personal Cinema working with my Ti 4600 card (different drivers
somewhere, I have been all over the nVidia site looking for drivers and have tried what they have
only to find the same results as with the drivers that came with my package. If you can't tell me
how to get this working can anybody point me to a nVidia forum or some other forum that might have a
large population of good help? Is there something different about this MX 400 card that the Ti 4600
doesn't have (because I highly doubt that). They are now selling the Personal Cinema with the GeForce 4 Ti 4600 so what's going on?

Thanks for you help in advance,
Mac