View Single Post
Old 08-22-02, 11:02 AM   #8
DJ Spectral
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Detroit
Posts: 99

Ill be getting the 9700, but if I had to actually pay the $399 I would wait for the NV30.

Go to CompUSA, and buy the 9700 and get a replacement plan. When the NV30 comes out.. Take your 9700 back and say you want the NV30 and poof.. You get your NV30. Pay for another replacement plan on your NV30, and replace that when the NV35 or whatever the next chip you want comes out.
AthlonXP1900+@2100+, Abit KR7A-Raid, Radeon 9700 Pro (core370/mem666), 256Megs PC2100, 2x 40gig WD7200, Soundblaster Audigy Platinum, KDS VS 19" CRT, Klipsch ProMedia 5.1s, Creative 12x DVD, TDK 24x CDRW, 500Watt PSU, Win2kSP3.
Spectral is offline   Reply With Quote