View Single Post
Old 10-27-06, 11:55 AM   #649
superklye

Default Re: *** Official Guild Wars Thread ***

Well after reading these stellar reviews, I don't think I could live with myself if I didn't buy this.

Quote:
A new Campaign for this Fantastic Game...
The most Fantastic Game I think I've ever seen...
Guild Wars Nightfall.
------------------------------

At last it is now on Personal Computers...

It's really a Fantastic Game. I think you all must got this Game.

Try it, it will take you to a new world that will shaken you through the Evidence of its generous style of Playing...

For all who played Guild Wars and Guild Wars Factions, it is - of course - not new for you, but for anyone who have just heard about, I tell you that you must love this Game, just feel you are one of this World - Guild Wars - and you shall love it.

I can not say more. I have not yet known the Game. It is just what you can say, "Hello to Guild Wars Nightfall".

Thank you very much.

A "GUILD WARS" Lover...
And:
Quote:
best game in the GW section yet!! next few campaigns and WoW wont stand a chance!!
Guild Wars: Nightfall has got to be one of the best ever right now. So much people already getting the game. Xfire program also put the GW from 6th to 5th ranking just this morning. Things cannot get better for the game. Ridable Worms, 2 new professions, storyline nukers working to get to the prime villain and veterans that can't wait to get their hands on it. Today, is a historic day for GW gamers. Dare put your eyes on the game and you won't take them off!! So better get it now, because you're in for one hell of a ride!!
superklye is offline   Reply With Quote