View Single Post
Old 08-22-02, 05:07 PM   #3
Registered User
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 5

Hi saturnotaku,

Yup, i've been looking at the G4 TI 4200 and will get it soon. But, untill then do you think it would be worth my time to pull the TNT2 and install the V3 3000 for the s-video capability of the V3 so I can use my camcorder? If doing so is gonna result in a noticable graphic loss then I wont even bother and will wait for the TI4200.

thank you.....


Sony Vaio
1.5GHz Intel Pentium 4
Windows XP Home Edition
400MHz FSB
256MB PC-133 SDRAM
Maxtor 60-GIG 4D060H3
Pioneer DVD-Rom DVD-117R
Sony CD-RW CRX175E
Nvidia Riva TNT2 Model 64(sony)
SoundMax Integrated Digital Audio
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote