* Added initial support for GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap.
* Added new "Display Configuration" page in nvidia-settings.
* Improved workstation OpenGL performance in Xinerama.
* Added support for NVIDIA Quadro Plex.
* Added support for Quad SLI.
* Improved X driver error recovery.
* Improved workstation overlay performance.
* Added SMBus functionality to the Linux/i2c interface.
* Fixed DFP scaling support.
* Added support for OpenGL 2.1.
* Added new "TwinViewXineramaInfoOrder" X configuration option to control the order of display devices when in TwinView.
* Fixed some problems related to TV Out.
* Added new NVIDIA logo artwork to nvidia-settings and X driver splashscreen; the X driver splashscreen can now be configured with the new "LogoPath" X configuration option.
NVIDIA Accelerated Linux Graphics Driver Set for Linux/x86-64
is available for download via HTTP
If you encounter any problems with the 1.0-9629
NVIDIA Linux graphics driver release, please start a new thread and include a detailed description of the problem, reproduction steps and generate/attach an nvidia-bug-report.log
file (please see http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=46678