The "8800GTX Fits My Case!" Thread
***Please post your own pictures or reference images for easier confirmation of your findings***
So owners, post your case make and model here to give everyone else some idea of what will fit and what won't. Also, if you have any information such as "had to move HDDs to get it to fit" or the like, please post that as well.
- P180/P180B (Recommended removal of middle 3.5" drive cage?) (Pictures)
- P160 (Pictures)
- SLK3000-B (Really tight fit, only millimeters to spare)
- Nine Hundred (Removed fan bracket from upper HDD cage) (Pictures)
- H600B (User moved a hard drive)
- 3D Aurora (Tight fit apparently, but it fits)
- Warrior Special Edition/P65 (May have to move HDDs, unconfirmed)
- PC-A10B (Provided no extra-long 5.25" drives in the way)
- 6077A (Had to move HDD cage to install, but was able to replace it after)
- Sidewinder XG (May have to move HDDs)
PC - | Core i7-2600K @ stock | Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD3 | 4GB Patriot Sector 5 DDR3 | Galaxy GTX 460 1GB @ stock | Corsair Force 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200RPM | 320GB Seagate 7200.10 | 2x Seagate 500GB USB 2.0 | Lite-On 20x SATA DVD+RW | Silverstone TJ-09 | Corsair 620W PSU | Logitech Z-5500s | Sennheiser HD-570 headphones | Samsung 2494LW |
Laptop - | Dell Inspiron 1420 | C2D T7300 (2.0GHz, 4MB cache) | 2GB DDR2-667 | 160GB 7200RPM HDD | DVD +/- RW | 14.1" WXGA+ (1440x900) | Broadcom 802.11g | NVIDIA 8400M GS 128MB |
Last edited by stncttr908; 11-17-06 at 11:31 PM.