Originally Posted by netllama
I have a few questions:
0) Does this problem only reproduce if Composite is enabled?
1) Have you verified that you're using the latest BIOS?
2) Does this problem persist with a more recent kernel?
3) Was the bug report generated while the problem was present?
0) No, I've tried enabling and disabling it. Same problem with the sound crackling
1) Yes. I've checked the BIOS version
2) sorry to say that I am still struggling to replace the kernel
3) Yes. It was generated while the problem is present.
thanks for your time