View Single Post
Old 11-23-06, 08:11 PM   #2
Inf1n1tyComplex
Perverted Old Man

Default Re: FX 5900 resolution question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vap1d-
I'm wondering if there is any way to set custom resolutions up? I'm looking at a lcd widescreen monitor w/ a native resolution of 1680 x 1050. Doable? Are any wide resolutions available from this card?

Thanks in advance
Download the lattest drivers from nvidia.. remove the old drivers then install the new ones. Once this is done go to control panel and double click on the nvidia control panel icon... from ther click on display then change resolution attributes and scroll back or foreward the slider to 1680 x 1050.. you can also do it via the display properties. I believe the reason it doesnt show up for you is due to having older drivers...
CPU: Q9650 RAM: 4x2GB OCZ PC28500 Motherboard: ASUS Striker II Formula VideoCard: ASUS GTX 280 in sli SoundCard: Creative X-Fi Platinum Fatal1ty Champion Hard Drive: 2 x 300 gig WD VelociRaptor & 10 x 1TB Seagate using HIGHPOINT ROCKET RAID 2322 Primary Monitor: Dell 30" WFP-HC Secondary Monitor: 46 Sony KDL46X2000 X-Series 1080P LCD Case: Thermaltake Spedo Advance PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower 1200W Keyboard + Mouse: G15 + Razer Lachesis Speakers: Logitech Z-5500 Digital

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redemption of Althalus
Did you notice that Brother Bheid? Did i notice what Althalus? When Argan the unfrocked priest was making a sermen thier was a rather large noticeable buldge in his pants... So? Brother Bheid how about telling us your favourite sermen while we stare at your crotch...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh Bigman
It's every man's dream to have a penis so large that they have to hire a small boy to carry it for them...
Inf1n1tyComplex is offline   Reply With Quote