View Single Post
Old 11-24-06, 03:17 AM   #4
Inf1n1tyComplex
Perverted Old Man

Default Re: FX 5900 resolution question

Your welcome.. you will also notice a large increase in graphics perfomance this is probably due to the fx series being more refined latter on... My oldest rig still has a 5950 ultra on it and after upgrading the drivers i was able to play a few games i wasnt able to like fear which was screwed up graphically... Meh although it was anoying it wasnt that bad playing on my old rig that i use as a server while my 7950gx2 were both in rma...
CPU: Q9650 RAM: 4x2GB OCZ PC28500 Motherboard: ASUS Striker II Formula VideoCard: ASUS GTX 280 in sli SoundCard: Creative X-Fi Platinum Fatal1ty Champion Hard Drive: 2 x 300 gig WD VelociRaptor & 10 x 1TB Seagate using HIGHPOINT ROCKET RAID 2322 Primary Monitor: Dell 30" WFP-HC Secondary Monitor: 46 Sony KDL46X2000 X-Series 1080P LCD Case: Thermaltake Spedo Advance PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower 1200W Keyboard + Mouse: G15 + Razer Lachesis Speakers: Logitech Z-5500 Digital

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redemption of Althalus
Did you notice that Brother Bheid? Did i notice what Althalus? When Argan the unfrocked priest was making a sermen thier was a rather large noticeable buldge in his pants... So? Brother Bheid how about telling us your favourite sermen while we stare at your crotch...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh Bigman
It's every man's dream to have a penis so large that they have to hire a small boy to carry it for them...
Inf1n1tyComplex is offline   Reply With Quote