- (Suspend method) Suspend-to-disk (Suspend2 18.104.22.168 kernel and packages from atrpms.net)
- (Worked?) Partially - failed on resume.
- (SW setup) 1.0-9629 drivers, Fedora Core 6, kernel-suspend2-2.6.18-1.2849_1.fc6.cubbi_suspend2 plus the supporting suspend2 packages from atrpms.net
- (HW) NForce 2 (Abit NF7-S), GeForce 2 MX400 (Elsa Gladiac 511), Athlon XP Barton 2500+
- (Problem Desc.) Resuming does not work with AGP enabled (using nvidia's AGP driver with NvAGP=1). When the image should be restored, the system hangs in text mode (no vesafb or such things) with a light grey background and a blinking white cursor.
I'm suspending from a running X session, the parameters passed to the kernel upon boot include apic=off and agp=off.
Resuming works successfully in the following situations
- NvAGP=0, Suspend from a running X session: resume restores X, system is fully functional
- NvAGP=1, Shutting down X, suspend from the text console (nvidia.ko module is still loaded): resume restores a fully functional system (I can even start X after resuming without having any issues)
- using opensource nv driver, Suspend from a running X session: resume restores X, system is fully functional