View Single Post
Old 12-07-06, 09:56 PM   #2
mitchell2345

Default Re: nVidia 6600GT + FC6 + Compiz + tv-out

changed a few things and did some more tests.

if i run compiz here the ouput..
Code:
[root@mitchell2345 mitchell]# compiz
compiz: SmcOpenConnection failed: Authentication Rejected, reason : None of the authentication protocols specified are supported and host-based authentication failed
compiz: Screen 0 on display ":0.0" already has a window manager; try using the --replace option to replace the current window manager.
compiz: Screen 1 on display ":0.0" already has a window manager; try using the --replace option to replace the current window manager.
compiz: No managable screens found on display :0.0
[root@mitchell2345 mitchell]# compiz --replace
compiz: SmcOpenConnection failed: Authentication Rejected, reason : None of the authentication protocols specified are supported and host-based authentication failed
Segmentation fault
[root@mitchell2345 mitchell]#
when i run desktop-effects

Code:
[root@mitchell2345 mitchell]# desktop-effects
gnome-window-decorator: Screen 0 on display ":0.0" already has a decoration manager; try using the --replace option to replace the current decoration manager.
[root@mitchell2345 mitchell]# desktop-effects --replace
gnome-window-decorator: Screen 0 on display ":0.0" already has a decoration manager; try using the --replace option to replace the current decoration manager.
[root@mitchell2345 mitchell]#

Attached my nVidia bug report.
Attached Files
File Type: zip nvidia-bug-report.log.zip (29.6 KB, 91 views)
mitchell2345 is offline   Reply With Quote