This is the TV I have.
It is a 720p 52" LCoS rear projection. My "home theater" components:
- Xbox 360 w/ component cables
- HD-DVD addon for Xbox360
- Oppo 971 DVD player with upconverting, region free, plays NTSC & PAL, DVD-Audio, and really good scaler/de-interlacer
- Logitech Z-5500 audio system
- Xbox 1 w/ component cables
- PS2 w/ component cables
- Motorola DCT6412 HD DVR
I plan to upgrade next year to either the 61" or 70" JVC 1080p model or possibly one of those Sony 1080p projectors that costs like $5000.
1. Q6600 @ 3.2, ASUS P5Q Pro Turbo, Powercolor HD 4890 CrossFire, 4GB Mushkin DDR2-1066, 3x 24" LCD, Matrox TripleHead2Go, Audigy 2 ZS
2. Q9550 @ 3.7, ASUS P5K, Galaxy 8800GT G92, 2GB Mushkin DDR2-1066, Samsung 710N + Samsung 205BW, Audigy 2 + SB Live! 5.1 (hooked up together, really), dad's comp
3. XP-M 2500+ @ 205x11.5, Gigabyte nForce2-400, GeForce4 Ti4200, 2x512MB OCZ DDR-400 "Premier", oldie