View Single Post
Old 04-25-03, 02:39 PM   #71
5150 Joker
100% Certified nVidiot

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Radeon 9700PRO Scores @ 300/300Mhz

Quote:
Originally posted by GlowStick
LOL that just shows how much you dont know.

Because when my friends rigs show the exact same results all you can say is "NUH HUH, they built their rig wrong".

Now, after looking though the Database from Futuremark.com i am seeing my results for the stock clock speeds of the 9800pro are *ta da* amazeingly close! wow within 100points. Oviously they built their rig wrong also.

Now lets see, explane how you built your rig diffrently than mine!

Did you do a magical dance while you put your processor in the socket? Do you have an secret of slideing a video card into a slot? Oviously you do.

Or could it be that your upped fsb, 'modded' drivers and mods had anything to do with this?
A higher FSB will play a small role in a video dependent benchmark like 3DMark03. If i had a 2.53 ghz cpu lying around, I'd be glad to run it at default fsb and prove you a moron once again. I'm sure someone else around here has one that will be glad to do so. It's amazing, the evidence is right in front of you yet you aren't willing to accept it. A slightly higher fsb will NOT yield more than twice the score you got. Some people just don't know wtf they're doing, you seem to be one of them. I can't tell you what is wrong with your system, I'm not there to look at it nor do I care. I just couldn't resist posting my score to prove you an idiot for jumping to conclusions and labeling the other poster a liar.

Desktop: DFI LANPARTY nF4 SLI-DR | AMD64 3000+@2.6ghz | Leadtek 7800 GTX | 2 GB Crucial PC3200 | 2x120 GB 8mb WD | Dell 2005FPW 20" LCD | Antec "TrueControl" v2 550w PSU | Lian Li PC75 modded case with H20 Cooling

Laptop: XPS Gen 2 | Samsung LCD | P-M 2.13 | nVidia 6800 Go Ultra | 2 GB DDR2 | 60GB 7200RPM HD | 8x DVD-RW/CD-RW| Dell Wireless 1450 a/b/g | Windows XP Home | 3 Yr Warranty/Complete Care.
5150 Joker is offline   Reply With Quote