View Single Post
Old 01-06-07, 11:21 PM   #32
lIqUID
whip yo ass!

Default Re: WoW - post your mains

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick
The rogue class isn't about a lot of big numbers really fast, it's all about control. The rogue has to be in control of the fight at all times or he has already lost. Hemo/CloS stunlock is far and away the best build right now. It offers the best fight control and survivability possible, while still providing high, consistent DPS that is not reliant upon yellow crits.
this is it EXACTLY! I went from an assasination build to a combat daggers, and now finally Hemo/CloS build with the HWL weapons, epic pvp set. I destroy all caster classes easily, and not having to rely on being behind someone to do decent damage is a big plus for the rest of the classes. The only class that does give me trouble some time is a hemo spec rogue same as myself heh, but thats a matter of who gets the opener.

In AB a couple days ago I was the only player guarding mines, and three warriors roll up from stables. One would think "well Im screwed" I had the one trying to cap the flag dead before the other 2 had a clue, then I kited them around nearly having the second one dead right when the game ended. Im not trying to brag, but all three would have been dead had the game not ended.

We are the reason you see nerf rogue threads. A hemo/CloS rogue is the true God of WOW PVP.

i7 930@3.8ghz on Noctua NH-U12P
Evga x58 LE
MSI GTX 480 formerly known as HIS HD5870
128 gig Crucial m4/80 gig Intel X25-M ssd/500 gb WD
750 watt Corsair TX
Coolermaster HAF-X

if my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour you're gonna to see some serious sh!t.
lIqUID is offline   Reply With Quote