View Single Post
Old 01-15-07, 08:51 PM   #65
icecold1983

Default Re: Wonder how well you PC will run Crysis

slow mo is suppose to slow down the fps? BAHAHAHA u are one of the most ignorant posters, u obviously dont know anything about 3d graphics. slow motion does not intentionally slow down the fps, email the developers and ask them for urself.

i guess hardocp doesnt know anything about computers either right? seeing as they have echoed exactly what i am saying, even with a faster cpu.

http://enthusiast.hardocp.com/articl...IxOCwxNCwsMTUw

'There are some places in the game where we saw the framerates tank, even on the BFGTech GeForce 8800 GTX when antialiasing was enabled."

they are playing at a lower res with less aa than you and still notice the same issues i do. but im sure they are just ignorant and have no idea what they are doing and ur just a super genius who knows something the entire world doesnt and u have managed to get fear to perform better than anyone in the world.

its funny how people will argue in the face of factual evidence. i mean an avg fps of 55 is staring u right there in the face on a benchmark and ur sitting there cliaming fps never drops. rofl some people have no common sense
8800 gtx stock
x fi with 64 mb xram
icecold1983 is offline   Reply With Quote