View Single Post
Old 01-15-07, 09:22 PM   #69
Redeemed

Default Re: Wonder how well you PC will run Crysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecold1983
slow mo is suppose to slow down the fps? BAHAHAHA u are one of the most ignorant posters, u obviously dont know anything about 3d graphics. slow motion does not intentionally slow down the fps, email the developers and ask them for urself.

i guess hardocp doesnt know anything about computers either right? seeing as they have echoed exactly what i am saying, even with a faster cpu.

http://enthusiast.hardocp.com/articl...IxOCwxNCwsMTUw

'There are some places in the game where we saw the framerates tank, even on the BFGTech GeForce 8800 GTX when antialiasing was enabled."

they are playing at a lower res with less aa than you and still notice the same issues i do. but im sure they are just ignorant and have no idea what they are doing and ur just a super genius who knows something the entire world doesnt and u have managed to get fear to perform better than anyone in the world.

its funny how people will argue in the face of factual evidence. i mean an avg fps of 55 is staring u right there in the face on a benchmark and ur sitting there cliaming fps never drops. rofl some people have no common sense
I'm sorry, but I lied. This would make the second time that I claimed I'd leave the thread- yet came back! lol

Don't know why, but I find this debate kinda' fun.

Okay, all-knowing-one-Icecold, why don't you explain to us why the fps is supposed to remain high in slow mo? You seem to know so much about "3d graphics", share with us- explain to us why the fps should not change when using "slo-mo".

Mind you, I also noticed this dip in fps when using slo-mo on my 7600GT SLi setup, as well as when I was using my single 6800GT. I'd have high fps and then when I use slo-mo it'd dip on both the 7600GT SLi setup and the single 6800GT.

So, explain to us how this is wrong. Explain to us why the fps should not dip. Get technical. I'm interested in seeing you back this up.

I should also mention about FEAR, there are times when I'll enter an empty room- absolutely NOTHING happening in there, and nothing that would be a graphical strain, yet it'll still chop up. Mind you, it never did this with my two 7600GTs nor with my single 6800GT. That is what we call a bug, or a glitch. It happens. As soon as I leave the room, my fps sky-rockets, even if I'm entering a fire-fight!

So go on, I await this technical explaination from you. If you refuse to explain, then I chalk you up as an ignorant troll.

Bring on your technologically superior knowledge buddy. Educate us. I'll be waiting...
Redeemed is offline   Reply With Quote