View Single Post
Old 01-16-07, 10:44 PM   #110
sillyeagle
sillyego

Default Re: Wonder how well you PC will run Crysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion X2
Where does this idea of yours come from that a single graphics card should be able to run every title at 1920x1200 resolution at 40fps or more while 16xAA is activated?

Can you tell us, please? Because this has never, ever been the case as far as I can remember. If you're so pissed at the way that your setup is running, then there's an easy solution for it. Go SLI.
Yeah I don't understand this guy. All he does is bitch and moan about every little thing in his perception that is not "right", and in nearly every case he is bitching about nothing, because it is the way it is. Nothing is god enough for him. I don't think I have seen a single post by him where he was not complaining about one thing or another. For somebody who knows as much as him, I can't see why he would be like that. I wonder if he works for ATI.

He came on here asking all these questions like a noob, "why does the 8800 AF look terrible", "why does fear perf. suck on the 8800". I helped him out at first until I realized what he was up to.
EVGA Intel X58