View Single Post
Old 01-20-07, 10:25 PM   #41
Mike89
Dude, where's my brain?

Default Re: New nHancer version 2.1.0 and website!

I've never used Nhancer so I have a couple of questions.

One thing I never liked in the Nvidia new control panel is it would not let you remove game profiles. Each time I un-installed new drivers I went through the routine of editing the "nvapps.xml" file (saved and copy/pasted mine to replace Nvidia's) so I could get rid of all the Nvidia profiles I never used and just had my own in there. It looks like in the screenshot that Nhancer does let you remove profiles? If so, do you have to also go through the process each time new drivers are installed to manually remove all those you don't want again one by one? If not, it would be really nice for Nhancer to have some kind of option to carry over your own profiles (overwriting Nvidia's) each time new drivers were installed.

Question 2. Does Nhancer allow setting a refresh rate for each game profile? If not, it would be a wonderful thing to have. Dunno why Nvidia never had an option like that. To my knowledge, only Ray Adams ATT Tools had that option. I really loved it when I had my ATI card.
I7 3770 @ 4.4 gig (Noctua NH-U14S Heatsink), ASRock Z77 Extreme6, 16 Gigs (2x8) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600, EVGA GTX 680 Signature 2, Acer P236H 23" (1920x1080), X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Pro, 2 WD 640 gig SATA HDDs, WD 750 gig HDD (eSata), WD 1TB Black HDD, Sandisk 32 GB ReadyCache SSD, 2 SATA DVD Burners, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speaker System, Corsair TX750w PSU, HSPC Top Deck Tech Station, Windows 7 Pro x64
Mike89 is offline   Reply With Quote