View Single Post
Old 01-22-07, 10:38 AM   #1
superklye

Default Westinghouse LTV-32w6

After much deliberation, Iím strongly leaning toward picking up the Westinghouse LTV-32w6 tonight after work from Best Buy. The LG that I was considering previously has been discontinued and none of the stores around here have it in stock anymore. I was just perusing yesterday after getting the news and I saw that the LTV-32w6 is on sale for $699 down from $899. I checked Best Buy.com last night after I got home and saw that it was available in store only also which leads me to believe itís been discontinued for a new model.

I keep hearing excellent things about this TV (and all of the Westies, actually) and so Iím really wanting to get it. I also have a 12% off coupon from Reward Zone which would bring it down to about $650 after tax.

The display model looked absolutely fantastic and Iím thinking it may be the perfect TV for my room situation (being about 4-5 feet away at all times), plus itís got an eff-ton of inputs so I could hook up the HD-A2 as well as my PC via component-out.

Should I bite the bullet and do it? Itís a bit more than I wanted to spend, but it really seems to be worth it from seeing it in action and from reading reviews around the 'net.
superklye is offline   Reply With Quote