View Single Post
Old 01-27-07, 11:03 PM   #1
Subtestube
Anisymbolic

Default Lightweight C++ XML parsing/reading libraries?

To save myself some work on a potentially large-ish scale personal project, I'd like to use XML for most of the data-driven stuff (bar the ini file, which I'll write my own simple parser for). With that in mind, I'm looking for a relatively simple and well documented third party library that can do the brute work of getting XML data out of files, and into properly tagged C++ objects.

I've heard of "TinyXML", and although I've not investigated properly yet, it sounds like it might be enough for me. Before I commit to that though, I was interested in whether anyone here has any good suggestions?
Dr Possible: Core 2 Duo E6400 on Gigabyte GA-965P-DS4. Galaxy GeForce 7600GT. 2GB Corsair XMS 2 DDR2-6400 RAM (CL5). ATi Theatre 550 Pro. Windows XP MCE. All stored in Piano black Antec Sonata II, with a broken door.

Mobile: ASUS M2400N, Pentium M 1.5 GHz. 512 MB DDR RAM. Intel EXTREME graphics. Windows XP SP 2 / Ubuntu 5.10.

Ridiculous DOES not have an 'e' in it. It comes from "ridicule" and has less than nothing to do with the colour red.
Subtestube is offline   Reply With Quote