View Single Post
Old 01-31-07, 12:30 PM   #28
Bman212121

Default Re: Burger King profits up 40 percent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda_fan
You're not getting a well balanced pyramid meal at burger king. You're getting man-mad processed crap. Everything on that burger is processed with chemicals to save money, but drastically reduces the health benefits.

And I don't eat healthy for my weight. I've come to realize that no matter what I eat, I'll always weigh about 165-170lbs. Maybe its genetics, maybe it's the fact that I have such a high metabolism due to working my ass off every day. Either way I count myself lucky in that regard.

However, something that a lot of people fail to realize (and it's really common sense when you think about it) is that food is literally a mind-altering drug. ANYTHING you ingest is potentially mind altering. Eating man-made processed chemical **** leads to depression and lack of energy. Now, nothing is nearly as badly processed as what you get in fast food, but I've seen it make enough of a difference in me that I'll only buy food that has not been processed with chemicals (with a few exceptions).
That is some interesting info, thanks for sharing.
Bman212121 is offline   Reply With Quote