View Single Post
Old 01-31-07, 03:20 PM   #39
Toss3
.<<o>>.

Default Re: Burger King profits up 40 percent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tygerwoody
Eating late at night being a factor in being overweight is a MYTH. Eating late is perfectly fine.

Snacking is healthy as well. Hell, snacking is MORE healthy than not snacking. It all depends on WHAT it is you are snacking. Is it twinkies? Donuts? Or is it something healthy?

Here is the NUMBER 1 best diet to lose weight the HEALTHY way. Are you ready?

Eat healthy(by eat healthy I really mean EAT HEALTHY. Not that atkins, i wanna ruin my body, crap diet. CARBS ARE GOOD. Learn the difference in good carbs and bad carbs. Eat good CLEAN foods. If it didn't come directly from nature, unaltered, chances are it isn't healthy.)

Exercise moderately. Get some sun. Nothing huge. You don't have to run a mile every day to be healthy. Just do something a few times a week that burns calories. Nothing big. They key to being at a good weight is more diet than exercise.

Damnit I need to start a new thread on dieting since i talk about it so much...
LOL sound likes the Body for Life diet! I don't even bother telling people what to eat anymore, I mean if they want to eat crap and look like **** then be my guest and go ahead! That just leaves more women for me(not for now though; have a gf)!