View Single Post
Old 02-01-07, 04:39 PM   #6
kew

Default Re: 1080i Bug with Component Video Output 6150

Quote:
The problem is that everything is just tinted way blue. It is as if there is no red or green in the picture. It is not a cabling problem because I can boot back to XP and it looks just fine. It has to be a linux driver problem. Using the NVIDA X server settings tool I canít fix it by changing the gamma or other corrections. Any ideaís what to look at next? What does you Xorg-conf file look like?
I too am getting the 'blue tinted' screen while using X-> gdm on FC6. It could be that it's black & white and just shows up as a blue tint due to the over-powered blue on my panasonic pt47" rear-projection.
My windows 2003 config on the same box could output 1080i and 1024x768 fine, with all the right colors.

I notice if I switch to the 'nv' drivers in the xorg.conf, I can't see anything but skinny bars. The 'nvidia' driver is working fine except for that blue is the only color. I can actually watch blue tinted HDTV with MythTV fine through my Divco fusion5 gold card.

When the box boots up, and in the command line, the colors are fine (720x480 i think).

Is this a PAL/NTSC problem?... I have almost a very basic xorg.conf setup with just the 'nvidia' driver section added, running at 1024x768.
kew is offline   Reply With Quote