02-08-07, 05:39 PM
Praise The Lord!
Join Date: May 2004
Armed Assault News
We are pleased to give you a comprehensive update of where we are with our latest tactical combat simulation game ArmA.
ArmA: Armed Assault for the European/Worldwide release by 505 Games went Gold and 16th February is now confirmed as the release date. The full list of countries where 505 Games will distribute the game (in no particular order): United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Iceland, Ireland, Andorra, San Marino and The Vatican Cit, Greece, Portugal, Croatia, Serbia and Montenegro, Bosnia, Slovenia, Liechtenstein, Cyprus, Malta, Turkey, Israel, Middle East, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria and Japan.
You can pre-order ArmA from Amazon.co.uk and many other retail outlets in various countries covered by 505 Games publishing.
North American Release
We are pleased to confirm that we secured a publisher for North America. An announcement about the North American release of ArmA will follow shortly - stay tuned!
English Online Direct Download Release
The full English version of ArmA will be available for purchase via the online games service Sprocket from 27th February worldwide.
Before the end of February we plan to release a new patch 1.05 for all editions of ArmA that will ensure an internationally unified game environment. The patch will also improve various aspects of the game for the existing users, including:
* reworked and improved multiplayer game browser screen
* improved Voice over Net
* dedicated server platform underwent big stability and performance improvement
* ability to turn off grass in video options and grass flattened around soldiers for improved visibility.
* visually improved and smoother LOD switching
* various performance and stability optimizations
* new modern style GPS device displaying small map on top of game view in some situations for easier navigation
* support for more keyboard shortcuts to actions
* generally improved AI (including driving and combat)
* new content: Su-34 Fighter and Su-34 Bomber, TT650 and M1030 military motorcycles, AKS74PSO, KSVK, M107 and M16A4
* and more...
We're going to start beta testing of ArmA editing tools soon. The process of releasing the entire necessary infrastructure to the community will be our ongoing effort in the upcoming months and we're working hard on it. Please be patient and understand that this is not something that will happen at one point but intstead we'll be releasing one piece of the tools after another. The BI Community Wiki will remain the main place for us to share all important information related to ArmA editing with the community and it is also the best official place already containing comprehensive information on various aspects of editing and modifying ArmA.
please visit armedassault.com.
they Found a US Publisher!!!
Intel Q9650|Asus P5Q Pro Turbo|GTX 480|CM 690 II Advanced|Corsair Dominator 4GB|LG LE3500 32"|X-FI|Intel 80GB SSD|Win 7 64Bit
Nvidia Driver:310.70 WHQL
Dedicated LAN Coop Server
Intel Core 2 Duo E8500|Asus P5B Deluxe|BFG GTX 285|Antec 900|Kingston HyperX 2GB|Viewsonic VX2255WMB 22"|Win 7 32Bit
GOD BLESS AMERICA
I Proudly Support Our Troops
Current Game:Elder Scrolls V Skyrim