View Single Post
Old 02-12-07, 08:35 PM   #113
spoop

Default Re: False and misleading prices on front page, please stop it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moriarty99
Having ignored this site for awhile since this thread had been overrun by flaming idiots looking for a chance to be ass-hats, I missed Mike's fix on the front page where he has started putting the mention of rebates in the prices that are affected by such. Thank you, Mike for fixing that. It's appreciated that you addressed this. If you were offended by the way I came off, sorry, but it felt wrong and needed to be addressed instead of blown off.

And no thank you to the ass-hats who had to be such flaming *****heads about a valid problem that was obviously real enough to be addressed and fixed. To those of you who thought it was fun, I just wish there was a middle finger smiley, because that's all that your flames were worth in response.

oh yeah, well, well, you have a small penis
also ford sucks[/SIZE] gaming news [url]crumbl.com[/url]
spoop is offline   Reply With Quote