View Single Post
Old 02-18-07, 07:46 PM   #32
nV`andrew
Akrynym

Send a message via AIM to nV`andrew Send a message via MSN to nV`andrew Send a message via Skype™ to nV`andrew
Default Re: Vanguard... Whats up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrdstrm
Well, actually you can play all 3. They are concurrent classes, so you can do Adventuring, Diplomacy, and Crafting...

In order to tell you where your trainer is, I would need to know your race. Then I can tell ya, or you can just ask in OOC...

BTW guys, my names are Corbijn - Level 16 - Raki Sorcerer and Divad - Level 9 - Wood Elf Druid. I am on Woefeather and I play normally 8:30PM to 2:00-4:00 AM PST and more on my days off (Sunday/Monday)...

thanks, didnt know u can do all 3. but i realize u can get them in whatever city. i started over today

same name: Andrewxd
dark elf sorceror lvl 6 on woefeather.
im around the areas of that town that dark elves start in(lol forgot name) and im in a group, its a lot of fun. i love this game. lowered my settings a bit and clocked my video ram a little higher and im getting great performance. im on quite often
nV`andrew is offline   Reply With Quote