is is dependant of which kind of hardware you have:
let me explain:
- Linux Intel Architecture 32bit CPU : most models (also 32bit AMD CPU)
- Linux Intel Architecture 64bit CPU : very pricy 64bit CPU; very doubtly that you have that in your possesion
- Linux AMD architecture 64bit CPU : less pricy 64bit CPU; also very doubtly that you have that in your possesion
- FreeBSD is a unix derived system ; very doubtly that you have such a system in your possesion
- nForce Drivers : if you have a nForce Chipset driver, you should go there, i think that these are exclusively chipsets on the mobo..
Alien is my name and headbiting is my game.