View Single Post
Old 03-10-07, 07:27 PM   #24
Xion X2

Default Re: Double Experience Weekend on Vanguard... Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDawg
Yes you are right it is your opinion and I didn't ask for it.
And we didn't ask you for yours, either. It's a message board, sparky, and everyone has a right to voice their own.

This isn't communism.

Quote:
Now you listen up. I talk about the thing in the game I don't like. You how ever talk about my opinions on the game and make value judgments on that. WTF I THAT! You are not talking about the game. You are talking about me.
UDawg, put your kindergarten-level-temper-tantrums and ADD aside for a moment and go back and read again. I brought up the crafting and harvesting aspects of Vanguard in response to your opinion that the game was nothing but a "grindfest." Those are obvious game-related arguments and have nothing to do with "value judgments," so don't go off acting like that's all I based my arguments on.

Did you fail out of your high school English class?

Quote:
Until then go **** your self.
Nice, kid. Grow the hell up. You act like a six year old. And it's not just my patience that's wearing thin with you and your immature elitist attitude; see nrdstrm's last comment. Even your sidekick Tygerwoody has disagreed with you on this thread.

Quote:
I'm tired of little piss-ant fan bois like your self who get their panties in a wad because someone does not like what they like.
I'm not a fanboy, otherwise I would be defending Vanguard at every turn and never admitting anything was wrong with it. The fact that I've done so publically and in discussion with you personally shows that you don't have a clue as to what you're talking about. What I am is an individual that has little patience for guys like you that love to run your mouth on and on about something and then get defensive when someone shows up with an alternate opinion. You've now done it twice on two different Vanguard threads very recently. And in both cases you've done it misquoting me with an over-defensive reaction.

It's not your opinions that I have a problem with. As you said yourself, I've even agreed with you on a few of them. It's your attitude and the way that you present them to everyone else. You basically hop into a thread kicking and screaming and stomping your feet like an infant about why you don't like something instead of presenting your opinions in an intelligible and respectful manner. Six-year-old jargon, in other words. You need to realize that there are people who are going to disagree with you, and you should conduct yourself in a manner that lends a certain amount of respect for those people and their opinions.

i7-2700k @ 5.0 GHz
Nvidia GeForce 570 2.5GB Tri-SLI
Asus P67 WS Revolution (Tri-SLI)
OCZ Vertex SSD x 4 (Raid 5)
G.Skill 8GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
PC Power & Cooling 950W PSU
Xion X2 is offline   Reply With Quote