View Single Post
Old 03-11-07, 10:58 AM   #28
nV`andrew
Akrynym

Send a message via AIM to nV`andrew Send a message via MSN to nV`andrew Send a message via Skype™ to nV`andrew
Default Re: Double Experience Weekend on Vanguard... Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion X2
Yeah. Lots of 4-dot beasties up there that'll rip you a new one. But if you get a good group of 4-5 together of different classes with some good healers, you're set.

I plan on heading back over there when I've leveled up enough. I started over recently with a Cleric instead of the Sorcerer I was playing as before. Like him much better because he's not so one-dimensional.

yeah im going to make a new character today. sorceror is cool and ive done a lot of damage but the aggro is hard to control and all the spells are just too similar.

im thinking of making a dk or a healer. of course ill probably end up being the same class as you...what race are you picking (jk ).
nV`andrew is offline   Reply With Quote