View Single Post
Old 03-12-07, 03:07 PM   #37
Xion X2

Default Re: Double Experience Weekend on Vanguard... Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDawg
You don't get it. I don't care if you agree or disagree with me wrt. I got annoyed when you started to say what I was going to do was stupid.
Well, part of the reason I called what you were doing "stupid", to be perfectly honest here, was because I was slightly annoyed at you calling me and anyone who plays Vanguard a "dip****":

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDawg
BTW, after level 20 it is all grinding because the dip****s that play this game want it to be all grinding like EQ
Again, I'll go back to what I said in one of my first replies back to you on this thread. If you're prepared to dish it out, then be prepared to get it right back and stop acting like a little ***** when it happens.

You annoy me and others on this very thread with your sorry-a*@ attitude. You don't call somebody a "dips*#@" just for liking a certain game, and you don't hop into a thread filled with people who enjoy playing something and outright call it "crap" or any other cute little kindergarten comeback you can think of and expect not to get some sort of negative reaction from others. It's just a childish, immature way to act, as more than myself have pointed out to you on this very thread.

Quote:
I purposefully flamed you out of annoyance from your petty last few posts.
That says it all, I think.

i7-2700k @ 5.0 GHz
Nvidia GeForce 570 2.5GB Tri-SLI
Asus P67 WS Revolution (Tri-SLI)
OCZ Vertex SSD x 4 (Raid 5)
G.Skill 8GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
PC Power & Cooling 950W PSU
Xion X2 is offline   Reply With Quote