View Single Post
Old 03-14-07, 02:51 PM   #100
Xion X2

Default Re: Double Experience Weekend on Vanguard... Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDawg
What have I contradicted?
The "one-dimensional" comment triggered it all, I think.

Quote:
I have never said WoW was a perfect game or the greatest game. That is why your point isn't valid.
Come on, UDawg. You've been very critical of Vanguard in relation to WoW--so much that it's not even funny. It's a very valid point for me to make.

WoW had lots of optimization issues up front as you mentioned on that thread I quoted you on. Meanwhile, you've continually blasted Vanguard for these same issues while COMPARING them to how well WoW runs!

Can you not see how hypocritical that is? You said yourself that it took months and months for WoW to get optimized, so how is it fair to blast Vanguard for these same issues while comparing it to a game that once had the same problems when it was released?

Quote:
I actually gave up WoW 4 times for three months at at time because the game was ****ty. I look at vanguard and it has the same problem but in this case I am not willing to work through them like I did with WoW.
Now we're getting somewhere. That's what I had a problem with, because never before have you ever mentioned, while criticizing Vanguard, that WoW had some of these same problems. All you ever talked about was how well optimized it was by comparison.

i7-2700k @ 5.0 GHz
Nvidia GeForce 570 2.5GB Tri-SLI
Asus P67 WS Revolution (Tri-SLI)
OCZ Vertex SSD x 4 (Raid 5)
G.Skill 8GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
PC Power & Cooling 950W PSU
Xion X2 is offline   Reply With Quote