View Single Post
Old 03-14-07, 02:08 PM   #102
UDawg
Retired spammer

Default Re: Double Experience Weekend on Vanguard... Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion X2
The "one-dimensional" comment triggered it all, I think.

Come on, UDawg. You've been very critical of Vanguard in relation to WoW--so much that it's not even funny. It's a very valid point for me to make.

WoW had lots of optimization issues up front as you mentioned on that thread I quoted you on. Meanwhile, you've continually blasted Vanguard for these same issues while COMPARING them to how well WoW runs!

Can you not see how hypocritical that is? You said yourself that it took months and months for WoW to get optimized, so how is it fair to blast Vanguard for these same issues while comparing it to a game that once had the same problems when it was released?

Now we're getting somewhere. That's what I had a problem with, because never before have you ever mentioned, while criticizing Vanguard, that WoW had some of these same problems. All you ever talked about was how well optimized it was by comparison.
No way, I hated WoW much more than I disliked Vanguard at that time. I just have to choose and I am already establish in WoW. If both games came out the same time I would have a hard time making my decission on which to play. While WoW's graphics don't bother me, I think that Vanguard's graphics are fantastic and most likely would chose Vanguard but then again I would never have known how much fun the pvp was.
UDawg is offline   Reply With Quote