View Single Post
Old 03-15-07, 01:01 PM   #63
OWA

Default Re: Post your Blu-ray discs here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337_Like_ThaT
Owa, so let me get this straight. The 50% discount applies to purchasing directly from the Amazon store? Or is it available through private sellers as well? I never have bought a product from Amazon store as it estimates as devliery time to take something like 6-8 weeks which I think is crazy!

BTW, I picked up Planet of the Apes (2001) on release week and just recently had a chance to watch it and unforutnately IMO it was not up to true Blu Ray standards. Quality was not the greatest I've seen compared to other Blu Ray titles but maybe you'll see different
I think the 50% off applies to ordering directly from the Amazon store. I ordered the 6 movies earlier this morning and should get them tomorrow (at least, that's what the order form said anyway -- guess I'll know tomorrow for sure ). They were all in stock and It'll usually tell you if there is a waiting period. BTW, I've never had anything from Amazon take more that a couple of days but I don't order from there very often.

Yeah, Planet of the Apes only got 3.5 stars from hidefdigest on the video but I've decided to slowly start replacing my current DVD collection and figured the 50% off sale was too good to pass up.
OWA is offline   Reply With Quote